Welcome to our newest Community members (1/15)

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 20 2,793

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last few weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and toss around ideas. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our Community Code of Conduct and browse around recent threads to familiarize yourself with the Community.

We also have an exciting contest going on for all pros in the Community. Learn more and participate here for a chance to win $100 in Thumbtack credit. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re happy you’re here!

@1215lobo @1989fordmustang @24 @2retiredguys @360clean @360Movers @44 @4SanNity @5127892405 @90scoffeevn @A1CB @aaliyahappraisa @ACsoundsoul @AD @AdamGermany @Adamjs @Adams @adconcrete @adickerson1 @ADNcoin @adrianacamposdi @Adriang93r2h @AdvanceAirCare @advsys @Aedis @aelliott @AG3 @AHS @airbrusher @aldosoligno @alexanderkilgor @aliefdaniel333 @Alison @Allbottledup @alvinhvactech83 @Ambyphotography @amcoreo @Amiller @amirnejs @ampellizzari @amurrayphoto @anap4 @anasantos1 @anchang1025 @Anditaraj988 @andreasenrodney @Andrew_Bowen @AndrewWonder @Angelalacourse2 @Angelluis16 @Anthony2 @Antonioflash @Aphere2000 @APQC6715 @Aprilachord1217 @APTraining1 @Aqswdefr @Archibuld @Ardous56 @arjay_28 @asdfasdf @AshleyDenise @Asnyder @astavria @ATeamInspection @AtlantasTrusted @Attune @atvjoel @Aurorrorablack @AVDRS @AVHandyman @Azimuth @B-rad @bachuras5 @BajaJsTravel @Bandamario @barionmcqueen @Barron @barrykgreen66 @bcardoza2211 @BCrumley01 @BE @BE8 @belladolce @BellaFynn @Ben_There @BenCamacho @benjaminklein @Ber @BettrWorldPhoto @bhernandez @Bigrick8976 @BillBochsler @Bizsharpe @Bkdj @Blue9899 @bluecollaryogi @bnguyen @bob3333 @Bobbybanner1

20 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you for having me.
Community Regular

So happy to be apart of the community. Contact me for lifesytle, product or headshot photography to get your Thumbtack page to the next level. 

https://ccpics.myportfolio.com

IG Headshots.jpg

Community Newcomer

Hello,

My name is Gasparin Alexis, founder of ALEXIS CONSOLIDATE . I'm a technologist working to make a difference in peoples' lives. My expertise includes information systems design and management, computer programming and analysis, building customize computer, and WordPress development. I enjoy new challenge that propels both creative and critical thinking to solve relevant problems. My peers would describe me as a driven, resourceful, motivated individual who maintains a positive, proactive attitude while facing obstacles.

Community Newcomer

Thank you!

Community Regular
Thank you!
Community Regular

Thanks for the welcome.  New here on Thumbtack, personal chef in Fountain Hills, AZ covering small food events in Scottsdale and Phoenix.  Been here about a month and so far, I received 4 great leads that led to bookings.  Thank you!

Looking forward to learning more and meeting other chefs here.

Community Expert

@Elderwood1 Welcome to Thumbtack and the pro Community! That's so awesome to hear, keep up the great work!

Active Community Member

Welcome to everyone - great to see so many new members in the Community! Looking forward to growing together in 2020. Best of luck for a happy, healthy, prosperous and organized New Year!

Leah
Professional Organizer
Back in the Box
Community Newcomer

Welcome to Thumbtack!  I have been on Thumbtack for years and use it myself for things I need to get done! 

Community Newcomer

Thank you!  Excited to be here!

Community Newcomer
Thank youuuuuu!!! 😁
Community Newcomer

Thank you!  Glad that I found Thumbtack!

Community Newcomer

Thank you!