Welcome to our newest Community users! (4/1)

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 20 1,726

A big welcome to our newest online Community users! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last week and have already started participating in discussions --- Thank you! Engagement from great pros like you is what brings this community to life, keep it coming! Check out this post about how to get started using the Community to learn more. 

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and something you're proud of as a business owner!

@00blackout @3189joanna @7165233000 @ABC_Creative @aber @Aboveandbeyond @Action17 @ActiveBody @aecalise36 @Aic20202010 @AJ1 @Alexisdyan1 @AllyJay @Ames66 @AmyTheOfficiant @Anadelia @arbellopainting @arest @Asisk @ASupremeTeam @Atul @bcglaus @Beante @BeastSA @BeautyByThao @Bighiam @Bill @Billyballistic @Brandon13 @BrandonFateFilm @Bret @bwelker @C-A-V-E @CalebT @CarrieB @carter @Catton80 @cboland @Champagne @ChefAnnie @chefpaul82 @ChristianOrtiz @cjemaa @cjername @CleanAmie @CMDUNLTD @CoachOTT @Comfortkitchen @CP1 @cracy @Cris2512 @Cyrus @Daleysha1 @dallastill @Daneze @Darrelsauceda @darryl60 @David1 @Davinci2017 @DCGLLC @deb625 @Deram12 @DJIN1983 @Dluckytrainer @douglassystems1 @draven1967 @drewb52 @dylanrooke @Edreibelbis @eramin @Erican @Esteban_CR @EventConsultant @FashionRemodels @FibberMcGee @FreddieG @GaryMann @Gccoating @george227 @Ghodrat @gracelandgarden @grandstaffmusic @Greenkarmallc @Greenthumbs19 @GREG1 @Hadleeme @hasujethva @Heritage1 @hgsparrowelect @Hurbines @iModDesign @InnerWellBeing @integra @IslandProcess @itspjo @itvrdik @J-Pepich @Jameshickox @jeff1991 @JeffScott 

20 responses
Community Newcomer
Thank you for the welcome
Community Regular
Hello this is Freddie with K’s Appliance Delivery And Installation thank y’all for accepting me in the community. I really enjoy meeting new and getting them the help they need in getting there built in kitchen appliances installed!
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FreddieG So happy to have you hear, thanks for sharing!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMArtist Thank YOU for being here!

Community Newcomer
🙂 my pleasure
Community Regular
You’re welcome
Community Regular

Thanks DustiO!  Using Thumbtack for over a year but finally made it to the community.  Sorry it took so long but glad I'm finally here! 🙂

Community Regular

Thank you for having me!!

Community Newcomer
Aloha my name is Rhiannon and I'm the owner of Skye's HI Maintenance Cleaning. I recently started using thumbtack and just got my first hire from here. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your community.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mimi23508 so happy you're here!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@NSPIREU Good things are worth the wait, right?! I'm so happy you're here now!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Skye That is so great to hear!! As you get started, please lean on this Community - there are so many great pros here (and of course, we are all here to help you too)!

Community Regular
Thank-you! Still learning my way around. My name is sherry Robbins and I have been in business professionally for 9 years and still don't hate my job, but still face daily challenges when it comes to customer service. This is my second go with thumbtack and still waiting patiently.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aic20202010 So happy to have you here in our online Community - please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions as you navigate Thumbtack this time around!

Community Regular
Thank you so much for the welcome.
Community Regular

Thnak you so much for the warm welcome.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lina216 So glad to have you here!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@PurpleGlove You bet! So happy you're here!