Welcome to our newest Community users! (6/6)

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 16 1,121

If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last week and we want to Welcome you all! Thank you to those of you who have started engaging in conversations, keep it up! The Community is all about connecting pros to each other and to us. Engagement from great pros like yourself is what truly brings the Community to life!

Be sure to check out this post to learn more about the Community and how to get started posting. You can also check out inspiring stories from fellow pros here!
We’re happy you’re here and are excited to learn more about you and see what insight you have to give to other pros. Reply below and share something about yourself and your business!

@2019NSP @6stringpsyche @8jvbn @aadamianlaw @acl @Afishepro @ahudson @AjaMaySwim @alegrap @Alexieus123 @alibabaji23 @americanmovers @andreabongay @andrewcmic @Annatherese @Annieestrada @antryan @aoberhof @aqiylah @Asap @asdofjj02934 @awesomebookkpng @Bamdcompany1 @barker @BATinyHouse @BCIconstruct @bdbennett @bdillard607 @Beezie1 @bennyboi211 @bettinadevin @BFowler55 @Billypea @Blakerwalter @blucitrus @blueplate @Bodika2007 @BoPeep22 @Botiamam3 @BrandAndFortune @bsamuellstrong @c_gomez86 @Cabinfever823 @carelicha @cascoly @cbi @CC1 @CCC @cdavidson @cermnybycrystal @CharlieWhitney @Chef2433 @CHICO @chiquitasmelvin @Christine @CiaraElliott @Clarissa123 @Cohillc @collabmemphis @conservaNATL @CRSF @CrystalGreen @curtislslaton @Custompro @cvivian @daisydog123 @DDane4u @dennisrwilhelm @dffuthun @Dina103 @Distinctive @divyapri @DizzyDee @DJBASH @dle @dlynne713 @dmchicago @dmd12 @dmeconst1 @dnikaido @DogParkReady @DPfit @Drew @DSOANS @eastbydesign @Eee @ekongat @Elecortes21 @ellenspicer @Elmilamores @ems @ep1 @ericheller @Erikas09 @erniehoff @exteriors @FanGiich1962201 @finishedtouch @Fitinahurray @FitzKeller

16 responses
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Regular
Thank you very much!!
Community Regular

Thank you so much.  I really have enjoyed being on Thumbtack and love the contacts.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RooterProsLLC1 @jward930 we're happy you're here! 

Community Regular

Hello Everyone,

I am Janice Ward, Wedding Officiant.  We are a small wedding service that has been in business for 3 years.  Not only do I officiate weddings, my team (consisting of myself, my mother, and two young ladies and one gentlman), also are a full wedding service.  We cater weddings, help find venues, flowers, food, music, photography, invitations, wedding showerss, wedding announcements, rehearsal  and dinner.   If you need transportation or honeymoon plans let us help with that too.  

Community Newcomer
Thank you
John
Sandcoast Tile inc
Community Newcomer

Thank you for inviting me.   I do hope we all can make a living doing what we love.  LOL

Community Newcomer
Thank you! I am happy I discovered this app. I hope to grow my new business.
Community Regular

Hi,

I have been officiating for 3 years and did not get but a few weddings the past 2 years.  However, since I have been on Thumbtack, I average 3-4 weddings each month.  Not getting rich YET, but I really enjoy being part of the ceremony.  

Good luck!

Community Newcomer

Thanks so much!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@miche904 thank YOU for being here! 

Community Newcomer

I am a young (uneducated) freelancer based in the Minneapolis area, trying to wiggle my foot through the door with photography by sending as many quotes as possible and being the least expensive option haha! Thumbtack makes it super easy to do that, so it becomes less about advertising my tail off and more about honesty, which I really like.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @nakedflutter! It's a great place to connect with other pros and share ideas. If you ever want tips from fellow photographers, post about it here in the Community and I'm sure you'll get some great insight 🙂 

Community Regular

Thanks so much! Glad to be here among so much talent 🙂