Welcome to our newest Community users! (7/3)

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 10 952

Hey all! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last few weeks and we want to tell you Welcome!  A huge thank you to those of you who've already started engaging in conversations. Engagement from pros like yourself is what truly brings the Community to life so keep it up! 

Be sure to check out this post here to learn more about the Community and how to get started posting. After that, check out this board to read some inspiring stories about other Thumbtack pros.

We’re happy you’re here! Reply below and let us know your name and something you're proud of as a business owner 🙂 

@Abdulmalek @AccurateT @acflores @adarin @Affordable3 @AHIC @aj2 @alarce @Ali @AliceC @Allpropainting @Allthingsbeauty @Aluz @amymorell @anavarrofitness @AndreMags @ANGELS27mvp @Arieder @austinmacken @awolfyavis @AZPoolman @Ballgame25 @BandB @bekillian @BelindaTW @berry @big-gorilla @bmatlock @bmusella3 @BrandTechSoluti @Brayden @brendan @Buddalistic @BuddyRich @CaghanCelensu @Cajames85 @cameraman @Cameronrs04 @Camileon @cantrelljen88 @carmoprivateyog @Carolinawiring @Catnanny @cbuchel @CCLLC @Chakra3rm @Charmette @cherylg @chessie1 @Chrisw @Chumley @CJRhone @crackadawn @Dajackstaa @dalecarlson @danjax @DaphneK @dario @Daryl @dasmith106 @DavidPeters @dbetancourtt @DeMonki @Denise_Batiste @Denny0606 @detroitmuisc55 @devicemo @DJOne @DJPC @docpreparer @DoodlerX @drelainejDove @drjeankerry @EagleyeRoofing @EcoCleanIndy @Eddy550069 @Electr_Overhaul @elorac @emberlane @emilyjohnson225 @EOSDecorating @ericlyons7 @erncruise @eslin87 @FerrisBueller @finedinechef @Firejerkcenter @Flix @Frankiegotyou @fredswan @Garciaalandscap @GaryBerger @GeorgeB1912 @GetRight @Greg_Kasunich @Gregg6579 @greyhoundrick @GrooveFit @gvictorero12 @gxl7

10 responses
Community Newcomer

Thank you!

Community Newcomer

Thank you!

Community Newcomer
I'm not new, been trying to use this service since February but the only pro who contacted me wants money for an estimate. So much for free estimates.
Community Regular
Thank you!!
@Handyman805
Community Newcomer

Belinda Witherspoon for The Mind&Body Experience. I am proud that my clients recognize the qulity of my work so much that writing a review is an exstension of their gratitude. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@OttTech although you've been on Thumbtack since February, you just joined the Community and we want to tell you welcome! If you have any questions regarding your account or want any tips on how to get more jobs, please send me a private message. I'm more than happy to look into things and see what I can do to help!

Community Newcomer

Thanks for the kind welcome Meckell!