Welcome to our newest Community users! (8/14)

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 15 734

Happy Wednesday everyone!

If you find yourself tagged in this post, that means that you’ve joined the Community within the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! I’d like to extend a huge thank you to pros who have already started engaging in conversations. Engagement from all of you awesome pros is truly what brings the Community to life! Those of you who haven’t posted yet, no worries! Start by checking out this post to learn more about the Community and how to get started engaging in conversations. 

The Community is a great place for you to share your inspiration, connect with other pros, and connect with us. Feel free to browse around current conversations and start a new one of your own if you’d like. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re happy you’re here 🙂 

@-cuda1968 @00HandyBros @1alexander @40LoveTennis @5StarElectronic @aasent @ab512 @abeles83 @agile-marketing @Aj420 @Ajpest @aju2epec @akmi-2018 @AKprop @Allen11 @AllyceMann @allyelectric @Almond86 @AlphaDaraCos @AM_servicea @amandasmith @Anable @andjulie @andrewstileco1 @Andywilsonlwl77 @angineitzel @AniD @Anj717 @Annabellanyc @annaslowey @Anonfisher @antontaraskin @Apoole @ApplianceRepair @AQ @Armorpest @Artinstaller42 @ASG @Aura_wellness1 @averma @B-RossPaint @Bakunlevis @banko1981 @BarbaraPeri @Bc1 @BCMPlus @BCP @Bebegurl35 @Bebes1477 @BeeBlizZ @bhuvanadhinesh @Biancams88 @BK1 @bkovalik @BlackthornServ @Blackwolf @bluelagunapool @Bmartinez53173 @bmkelly @bmonti03 @BodyBrainYoga @BodyQuest @Bounceonus @brandy12 @BrentRourk @Brian218 @BrianB @BrianG7 @brig @Brooke87 @Busbyfinishes @busymovers @byronjazz @Cakes @camcnulty @CampinkApr @CanariClean @Candicebaby143 @Capttiki @Caredu13 @Carlos2 @CaroleM @carrge @caseygordonre @cbrown25 @CelebrateSelfie @Celo2383 @Charbear31 @Cheapfaremart @Chefddh @Chefhelpme @Cheftim @ChelleFacePaint @Cherylcoop @Chiloquin99 @Chrissibley85 @Chyna @cjharty @Claudiastrenger @cmcoletta

15 responses
Community Newcomer
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and awesome job to the class. I'm out here in Philly as a handyman traveling by bus or lyft and I know my stats are insane but hard work friendly attitude making customers happy and responding to just about everyone just wish the fees wasn't sooo much
Community Newcomer
Thank you ☺️
Community Regular
I’m so happy to be part of such a great community! Thank you for the warm welcome.
Community Regular
Same, I do wish thumbtack would lower their fee rates at least for Top Pros... It would create a huge incentive for us to continue using their platform throughout the growth and expansion of our companies!
Community Newcomer

Thanks for the shout out!  Delighted to be part of the Professional Team on Thumbtack.  Hammer Time Improvements & Repair is always open to collaboration.

Community Newcomer
Thank you for the welcome and I'm really excited to be a part of this community. I'm enthusiastic about Thumbtack. I've had wonderful results with them this past year.
Charity with Daddy Daughter Carpet
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager