Welcome to our newest members of the Pro Community (04/01)

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 5 945

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. 

Be sure to check out our Community Basics board to learn all about Community, tips for posting, policies and more.

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re so happy you’re here! 

@Johnwashington1 @jpatel @justingreiman @jviera60 @Kanufeelit @kateromoff @katietrauffer @Kaymonique @Keanuhandyman @Keithk89 @KKEPEvents @kmayofitness @Lance57 @lauralevengard @LF @LibertyvilleBnB @mattmakesmoves @med @MeganCTarot @Metaman88 @michaelroman123 @mikedavis45000 @Mikhail @mnationaz @money4mikemoney @moneypennie @MortisandMiter @MPmp @mrb321 @MrHomeSafe @MtMurals @MustangDFW @NASA @nateharlan @Nc13 @Nettiebear @Nickswellness @omiknowsbest @OodlesofDoodles @Organizeir @pellescom @Pigandthepeanut @pittto @pjudkins @PlumbMike @pmilligan1014 @PoCo @Queen1 @rainyday_sonja @Rajat @Rapidresponse @Ravhelhorvath @Rdswindows @RebeccaD @rebeccapethes @RedwoodUSA @RenewCrew @rglogistics @RJB @Ron_Dancy @RooferDave @Rosasrodolfo458 @Rose4ash2 @RostinVentures @sarayg11 @Sarese18 @sccnyy23 @seeGseeYou @selena @servicehouston @Sheilab224 @Shomamjt4119 @sill337 @smoothmovers19 @Stacey @stephen770 @StudioPineapple @TailorMaid @tamgar20 @taocoyote @tcsempire @terryl @TH @titancontrol @tntxfromnc @trendcontractor @tymcftw @UHS365LLC @uptopzcom @Valdone @Vivache @WMcCoy1960 @WoodWorksUnlmtd @worldlabelshop @Wsconstruction @xpertcy @ychen @yiglinlara @YobiWorks @Yusif

5 responses
Community Newcomer

Hello all

I do work through tumbtack as a welder fabricator building rails or any type of welding nice to be on here 

Community Newcomer

I have been with Thumbtack for many many many years! I am excited to be apart of this community and look forward to bringing commerce and beauty to my community. 

Community Newcomer

Thumbtack has been great at helping me to get my services advertised.  I've been hired by great people of which many have become repeat customers.  I've established a great relationship with all my clients, thank you Thumbtack!

Community Newcomer

Greetings everyone! At Fitness Machine Technicians Houston, we have enjoyed the customer leads through Thumbtack. We enjoy helping our customers maintain and improve their health be keeping their fitness machines working. We appreciate Thumbtacks quick service and with questions. We look forward to future improvements without higher costs to us vendors 🙂 

Community Regular

Thank you.