Welcome to our newest members of the Pro Community (08/12)

Community Manager
Community Manager
0 5 259

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. 

Be sure to check out our Community Basics board to learn all about Community, tips for posting, policies and more. 

@4jobsearch @ACMPhotography @Adams032903 @Aes708 @Atir1263 @axelradbradley @blacklabel @bmcconn @BPCleaning19 @brayalvis @brucegleason @bycfly @Coach @Csuniga @dejawhite @Dmmehmen @Dsingh24 @Edwin369 @emilyspeaki2i @Fatz @Gbruce4 @gduplessi @HandyRandy20 @hekamifilm @hypnodon @Irene @JahrodK @jai_capella @jamsieree @JanssenTech @jayve27 @JGdesign @Jjtt @JohnLinneball @JSP1 @Kim_C @kkarawia @Linas-cleaning @MeredithP1 @michaellai408 @mingo81 @Mistasmiff13 @Mjfnd @Mm2 @MusicStudio1313 @nanning @NateCross @nsenman1974 @nsenman74 @ONENATIONMOVING @Patty71 @rdolmsted @regniffes @Roxyfoxy @rubytreg @SarHandipity @share101 @Shawn_O_Shea @shesowsandsews @SillySil @SPServices @Taco @TerryB28 @TFR49_afr76 @thenry10 @Tlcirrigation @treuform @TwoMaidsNewton @Vidya @williamwsmith13

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re so happy you’re here!

5 responses
Community Regular

Is this an error? This is the second welcome i have gotten.

Community Newcomer

Thank you.  

Community Regular

Thanks for the mention!  Glad to be here, though the jury remains out to some extent.  I'm not too thrilled with the overall sentiment shared by sellers here on this forum.  I'm hoping things improve for the better in the very near future.

Community Newcomer

Thanks for the welcome. It’s great to be part of the community. If anyone is looking for a coach to take their business to the next level, I am happy to help! Schedule a free consultation today!

Don

Community Newcomer

Thank you and welcome everyone!