Welcome to our newest members of the Pro Community (10/28)

Community Manager
Community Manager
2 3 389

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. 

Be sure to check out our Community Basics board to learn all about Community, tips for posting, policies and more. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re so happy you’re here.

3 responses
Community Newcomer

Hi, 

I am a new Pro and I have a question. I had a 1:1 meeting with one of the account reps and decided not to subscribe or whatever you call purchasing $150 or more of credits, but I did enter my credit card info. The reason I did this is I wanted to get a sense for how large the market for my service is plus I have a limited service area. I remain open to "subscribing" in the future. 

So far, I have not received any direct leads (which supports my hypothesis about the market size) and 99% of the opportunities I see are for a related service (which is something I do not provide).

It's only been a week but I just wanted to know if I am interpreting the data correctly. I think I did a good job filling out my profile and detailing exactly what it is that I do. If I were to plunk down the $400 that the account guy wanted me to, would I start seeing different leads/opportunities? Thanks in advance!