Welcome to our newest members of the Pro Community (11/11)

Community Manager
Community Manager
1 11 292

If you find yourself tagged in this post that means you’ve joined the Community over the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! The Community is your space to connect with other pros, share tips, and converse about ideas. 

Be sure to check out our Community Basics board to learn all about Community, tips for posting, policies and more. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re so happy you’re here.

@5starhome @AKF @alanyang @ambitionz @Apocollc @AshleeMcGeachy @Aut @baruchr613 @Bdeyoung2011 @BiancaDiana @Brightmoment @Btheisen34 @Calibuilders @ccbrown1983 @CCPhotography @Chandra @Chaostocomfort @Chefkielwalker @Chrisjstrn @CSassano @DFigConnects @dinahost @dkp @doneritechicago @dortiz0824 @drfez88 @EKCM @Emilya @fpfconcrete @Francisibanez @gabirosemusic @GMiller67 @Gotmilk0214 @gusreyes @Headwaters @Hi-TechBuilders @immiattyanshu @irvinmuscstudio @isaac0000 @J4man @jackiefranklin @jdhouse1 @jeanmerckle @Jeffers @jgiaimo6 @Jilljo @JOjo1 @jphamminhhoang @jweisbrot @Kathrine @Keepurite @krisss1024 @kypest @lahousemaster @LandmarkRemod @larushus86 @li-priya @Li-StevenT @lisape @LordWilton @Luca @luxkc @MastroLaw @Michaelhelmer @MJF @MNDLI @Monroe @MSR83 @mudgirl8585 @Mustardseed1 @Mwarren @MyteenLifeCoach @Nahjak @Nakitamondville @njohns87 @nmilsner @NoQuit2020 @Northstar @paintingsolutio @PeskyPest @PhilBeachBoy @phoenixpro2020 @PM80 @PTLCBG @Pwsvws03 @RadomirStanisla @Ramona_Zamora @rendog @RichardMacInnis @Rossi @sageandmoon @Sarahjeanrobins @Sforbes0413 @souljalawent7 @Steve_o1129 @SuperChimp @ThatOneDude88 @ThomasBaldwin @tianofcreation @Tiffsjunkremova

11 responses
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Newcomer

I guess I will be the first to say Thanks!

Community Newcomer

Thank you 😉

Community Newcomer

Appreciate the tag! 

Community Newcomer

Thank you! I've already gotten one hire for 2 months. Would love to connect with other pros on here!

Community Newcomer

Good Morning!  Thanks for the welcome greeting.

Community Newcomer

Thanks for the welcome message!

Community Newcomer

Hello everyone thanks for welcoming me to the group. I look forward to speaking with you or seeing you on the community in the near future.  If you have any finance or tax questions feel free to reach out have a great day!!! 

Community Newcomer

Thank you for the invite. This is new and exciting, glad to be  part of the community and thanks for sharing. 

Community Newcomer

Hi everyone! Thank you so much!

Community Newcomer

Thank you for the invite. This is new and exciting, glad to be  part of the community and thanks for sharing.