Welcome to our newest online Community users! (3/4)

Community Manager
Community Manager
3 7 1,224

Our pros are so amazing. A big welcome to the newest members of our online Community! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last couple of weeks and have already started participating in discussions. Engagement from great pros like you is what brings this community to life, so thank you! Check out this post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and your favorite thing about your job!

@123432 @12diciembre @5StarMoving @Aaron1 @Adibarlasshamir @adrian @Adrianasbeauty @Arjanneza2707 @austinkenneth @Bellarinthai @Bleichhomeinspe @bob1969 @Bob_hutton1960 @boonedoe @BusyHuman @Camer0n_7 @CantemirPhoto @chrisinla36 @chrissmith1028 @cmackeverican @Colem98 @ConservaPelham @crown23 @darender @Darido @DDF @devonmcarter @devops @dhlangert @Diannatrevino @DJSmilez @dkgreene @dla716 @dmeuleman @DMP @Donna61lill @doublejsound @drimaxx @Dshocket @Dwilde2105 @East15 @EBurganJr @ElisaBarton @eliseoleary @enkul @enriquesdrywall @everyangle @Familyhome @fbreck1 @FiveViewGlass @Flawlesphysique @FnAcotton @FrankUmile @GMPhoto @gowestfoto @gr @greenpest @greybulltravel @Guyanthalas @Handy-Danny @hannahjanphoto @Heathen @HMPhotography @iHaulit @Inside_the_Box @integrity1 @Ivangs1 @JAMESVCERBASI @Jarda @JCBT0000 @JeffPrice @jesuseldyablo85 @jkinder0321 @jmcnamara978 @JNaber @Joekruzel1 @JohnnyB @JosiahEnyart @JRTYACHT @Kaly @Kamik @Keelie22 @KeithandCat @khoifish90 @kmarrello @Koosha64 @Laneice @LauraWeiler @LOAS_Captain @LoriSnyder @LR51 @LS @Lucking @majoritymedia @marclacanilao @maryna @MASCPA @MattHixson @mbussey @Mellzuh

7 responses
Community Newcomer

Thank you! Im excited and looking forward to meeting new photo and video corporate clients.  

Active Community Member

Hi.

I actually wonder how many of these new members will still be using Thumbtack 12 months from now

Community Expert

@East15 

DITTO!

Community Newcomer
Aaron, I paint & remodel residental.
Community Newcomer
Please call me a(702) 525-7661 my name is James and someone is using my info...I need to talk to someone from thumbtack
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JAMESVCERBASI, let's get things figured out! I sent you a private message, please take a look at that and let me know if you have any questions.