Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Notinsured
Level 7

Asking for reviews/getting hired.

Why can’t I ask for a review when using my iOS mobile devices? Why can I no longer mark that I’m hired? With what I do, the current check boxes don’t accurately for a “job”. The job may be ongoing for quite some time since it’s mental health. So a simple “hired” would suffice.
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
5 responses

Re: Asking for reviews/getting hired.

@Notinsured are you seeing the option to request a review via desktop? In order to update the status of the project, you'll need to click on the 3 dots up and to the right in the messenger with the customer via desktop as well. 

0 Kudos
Notinsured
Level 7

Yes Cameron, I do see that option via laptop/desktop but that is not what I was asking. I rarely use my laptop but constantly use my devices which is why I asked the specific question regarding iOS devices. Both my queries are regarding iOS devices.
0 Kudos

@Notinsured thanks for clarifying. Currently, both would need to be done via desktop but we do have teams working to optimize and sync both experiences for desktop and in the app.

0 Kudos
djkevan
Level 4

Reviews without being hired?

So it used to be that if a potential client & I chatted about my services & what they were looking for it would sometimes become a job in which they would "hire" me. There was an option for the client or myself to mark as hired. Apparently in someones bass ackwards thinking now you're hired only after completing the job?? Uhm if someone hires me for a job in September then I'm not really hired until September comes & then I am finally really hired?
It also used to block that date & those hours out on your calendar but guess you have to do it manually.
Thumbtack has been good to me but seriously some of your changes are ludicrous.

Re: Reviews without being hired?

@djkevan pros currently don't have the option to mark themselves as hired via the app. However, you can update the status of the project via the message screen with a certain customer by clicking on the 3 dots up and to the right and then update status. This will allow you to choose if the job is in progress or done, along with requesting a review.

From the customer point of view, there is no option for project status, but they can simply choose to leave a pro a review at any point in time throughout the project. They can also leave a one time updated review as well.

The booking system hasn't changed in quite some If a customer sends you a booking request and you accept it will then block that day or time out on your calendar automatically as a booking. Otherwise, you will need to manually mark it yourself.

0 Kudos