Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Thumbtack Employee MichelleT
Thumbtack Employee

Re: Attention Events pros: is promoting your profile working for you?

Hi everybody. I just wanted to thank you for your thoughtful and detailed posts & explanations here. This is extremely helpful. I am currently pulling all the insights into a doc to share with our product team. We are doing a *lot* of work to optimize Promote. If you have further thoughts please don't hesitate to follow up or continue the dialog here. I am following closely! - Michelle 

DJStevie
Level 12

@MichelleT
Do you or does anyone know the status of all of the suggestions on improving Thumbtack in this thread ?? It's been at least 4 months and @MichelleT, you suggested to us to continue dialog here.
Thank you!!
DJ Stevie 5-15-2019

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

I know that @DustiO recently posted status update thread, and I asked about update on suggestions in this thread by @MichelleT almost a month ago.
Sorry to repeat, but my question again is, what is the status of the suggestions in this thread?
DJ Stevie 6-11-2019
DJStevie
Level 12

@MichelleT 

Any update?

DJ Stevie 7-9-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @DJStevie we all appreciate the feedback you shared with the team back in January. As we've mentioned to you in the past, you will not get an update every time you share a piece of feedback with a team member. We receive a lot of feedback daily from a variety of different pros throughout different channels. We never set the expectation that pros will be given a follow up regarding their suggestions. Instead of reaching out to each pro about each piece of feedback that's given to us, we would rather focus our time on actually analyzing that feedback and making the needed changes. Michelle and her team have analyzed all of this feedback and appreciate all the ideas that were shared. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

As we've done in the past, we'll be closing this thread to new comments to keep the Community healthy, relevant, and organized for all visitors. Thank you to all who shared feedback with Michelle and her team! 

0 Kudos