Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
MR
Level 11

Re: Can you please add a custom hours for each day of the week in the Profile section?

@Meckell Not sure app has been promoted to all users yet.

My last update (android) was 4/15 and there are no updates in Play Store.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Can you please add a custom hours for each day of the week in the Profile section?

@MR an update for the pro app was released on April 22nd for both iOS and Android. Let's have you try removing the app from your device and then re-downloading it to see if that helps it update. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@Meckell

Just tried that, no change.. here is what is currently showing in the Google Play Store:

Screenshot_20190424-124854.png

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@MR I'm looking a little deeper into this. I'll send you a private message with more info once I get an update. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pastadeej
Level 5

Dear Meckell:

I deleted my app and reinstalled to make sure I have the latest version, and it still does not give me the option to have different hours for each day of the week. Can you help? It still shows all the days at the top with a check mark under each, and then the hours under that (where the hours would apply to all the checked days). 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@pastadeej I'm happy to help! Go ahead and send me a private message with a screenshot of what you're seeing. 

0 Kudos