Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
pastadeej
Level 5

Can you please add a custom hours for each day of the week in the Profile section?

Hey Pros:

I'm wondering if anyone else would be really happy if we had the option of setting different ours of operation for each day of the week (on our profile), instead of having to enter one set of hours (i.e. 8-5) and then click the days of the week that those apply (and have it apply to all those days, without being able to edit that).

It's super-frustrating to me to have to use the calendar, and go through all 52 weeks of the year, to do that when it seems it would be a super-simple programming fix that would help every pro, but especially those who use thumbtack for a second business that has to work around hours/days of the primary business.  

I've asked repeatedly (through chat) for this improvement, but have been told it would greatly help to get other pros to request this change as well.

So, I'm calling out.... HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! 

Occupations (1)
States
15 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Can you please add a custom hours for each day of the week in the Profile section?

@pastadeej thanks for bringing this conversation back to the surface, I remember us talking about this a little bit ago. We're working hard to make this update happen, stay tuned! 

0 Kudos

Part time business

I'm a part time operation our hours are from 4-8pm during the week. I'd like to see thumbtack set up the bidding system so that way i only bid on the jobs that i can get to.
Moderator Meckell

Re: Part time business

@twintroubleinc this is definitely an option for the services that you're promoting. Just go to the services section of your account, select on your service, select times, and then input your business hours and click on the option my business hours. Let us know if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos

If I'm open all day Saturday, how can i edit that?
0 Kudos

What if I'm open all day Saturday.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@twintroubleinc at this time there isn't the option to set different hours for different days, but it's something we're working on. Stay tuned! 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Can you please add a custom hours for each day of the week in the Profile section?

@pastadeej @twintroubleinc I have some great news for you guys! Pros like you told us that they wanted to be able to set different business hours for different days of the week. So our team prioritized your feedback and now you can.

The availability to set business hours by day is available in the latest app release, so please update your Thumbtack app to ensure you have the newest features available.
From there, just go to your Services and select the service for which you want to set your business hours. When you edit your business hours, you’ll see that you can set business hours for each individual day of the week. I hope that you're excited about this!

For further context, you can learn more about availability here. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@Meckell 

Could an option "By Appointment Only" be added? This would be of great help as some professions are not well suited for walk in business.

Moderator Meckell

@MR thanks for the suggestion. As always, I'll be sure to pass this along. 

0 Kudos