Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
karen1
Level 4
Are there separate categories (fee related) for life vs career coach?  I am asking because career coach is a relatively short term job and it is being charged the same fee as a life coach, which is a potentially long term job. Each should be charged seperately and at different rates.
Occupations (2)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Career Coach

Solved! Jump to solution

@karen1 great question. Life Coaching is the overarching service that has Career Coaching as an option within it along with 

Relationships, Positive habits, Stress management, Spirituality. The price is more based on the main category of Life Coaching along with the other details of the customer's job. If you visit the budget page under Life Coaching and the QA section under "How much do I pay" you can see the range of prices for that service HERE

0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Career Coach

Solved! Jump to solution

@karen1 great question. Life Coaching is the overarching service that has Career Coaching as an option within it along with 

Relationships, Positive habits, Stress management, Spirituality. The price is more based on the main category of Life Coaching along with the other details of the customer's job. If you visit the budget page under Life Coaching and the QA section under "How much do I pay" you can see the range of prices for that service HERE

0 Kudos