Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
MR
Level 11

Re: Do you pros think there should be a limit on the amount of pros a customer is allowed to contact

I will just add a question that I am uncertain of. I do not have posts that I can refer to but...

Regarding this tracking system, we have been told on several occassions to keep letting TT know of issues, complaints and enhanement requests for the TT system as each time a pro logs an issue or request, it is duly recorded in the tracker such that high volume issues may get more attention. 

On at least a few posts though, I have seen moderators tell pros to not keep logging the same issues, requests, etc that have already been logged as once they are logged, they are in the system, and no additional calling attention to the issue / enhancement request is necessary.

Which is correct?

0 Kudos
Moderator taylor

Re: Do you pros think there should be a limit on the amount of pros a customer is allowed to contact

@MR This is a great thing to clarify. Thanks for bringing it up. You are correct by saying that higher volume issues will get more attention. Higher volume issues are those that came for a myriad of pros who all have the same concern or feedback to submit. This helps us know where to focus our attention because it's affecting a higher volume of pros. When an issue is submitted by one pro multiple times, that doesn't increase the volume of feedback but rather show us that that is still an issue for that one specific pro. I hope that helps to clarify this a little bit. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@taylor   Great!  Thank you. 

And just so I am clear, I assume the same goes for both errors / issue reporting as well as enhancement requests.

0 Kudos
Moderator taylor

@MR Yes, you're correct! Whenever you report an error or any other issues our team will keep track of those reports and work to resolve them accordingly. 

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@taylor  Thank you for the quick response. It is much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Moderator taylor

@Hankster That's a great question. Whenever we take in feedback from a pro our feedback team reviews them and they are each categorized to help us be able to refer to them later. Updates on actionable feedback that our team is working to apply can be found in our monthly "Keeping you in the (feedback) loop". If you have a question about a specific piece of feedback you've provided your welcome to DM the team member you were speaking with and they'll be happy to have a conversation about it with you. 

0 Kudos
Hankster
Level 10

@taylor

Please review my entire Suggestions board post https://community.thumbtack.com/t5/The-water-cooler/Suggestions-Board/m-p/27630#M6854%2Fjump-to%2Ffi.... Specially DustiO's responses back to me. She indicated "There is no need for you to keep posting on different discussions in the community forums and PMing moderators with the same feedback items - when you give us a piece of feedback, it is logged. It is a very robust system - as I previously mentioned". So if I'm not supposed to PM moderators or repeat myself as DustiO indicated all of that feedback that is in this very robust feedback system as she mentioned to me twice to, in my opinion, emphasize that statement to make sure I understood. So once again I will ask the question that you didn't answer "When the suggestion is logged does this system that tracks our suggestions get tracked with a case number or some sort of numbering system? Or how exactly would one of my suggestions be found if I inquired about it at a later date"?

Hankster 7/22/19

Hankster
Level 10

Yes @Garyh252 there should be a limit. Without a doubt! The cut off should be no more than 5 service pros to be contacted. I'm a DJ service pro. A couple of weeks back a request came in the Jobs tab & this person had reached out to 13 pros THIRTEEN! Her budget for an 8-hour event? $300-$400 & $400-$500. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that lead & ridiculously low budget. Price shopping ghost lead. Didn't waste anymore of my valuable  time & passed on that one. TT doesn't educate their customer about what their customer should be expected to pay for a lead. Instead the lead tells us what they are willing to pay. These same TT customers also aren't aware that we get charged a onetime fee when they contact us. They also don't know how much that onetime fee for contacting us will cost. I've made these same statements in one way, shape or form on several discussion boards over the last several months. Is ANYONE at TT listening?

Hankster 7/19/19

Highlighted
DrRevJenine
Level 6

@Garyh252  I thought there were only 6 pros that can be contacted or received quotes from, at least in my categories. Still, I think that is too many. I think 2-3 should be enough in all honesty. And if there is a direct lead I think only one person to compare with should be enough. Otherwise we are paying for leads we end up not being hired for. After all, our profile is right there. 

0 Kudos
steveyi
Level 4

Thumbtack changed my comment(deleted a part) and someone sent me a private message saying that my comment 'violated' the rule of the community. So I am deleting my comment.... Hope this is not violating anything.

0 Kudos