Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
traynorpiano
Level 6

Info in leads

I've gotten two leads in the last week with, as usual, no helpful information in the details. These were accompanied by text messages that said, "Why are you right for this job?" In the first place, I have almost no idea about the job, so I don't know and certainly haven't said, I was right for the job. In the second place, the text comes off as very challenging. As both texts were identical, I have to assume they were sent by Thumbtack. Why would you do that? You send almost no information and then challenge me to prove why I am right for the job?
Occupations (1)
States
1 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Info in leads

@traynorpiano are there particular questions that you'd like us to ask the customer in addition to the ones we currently ask? If so I'd be happy to take those and share them with our teams to review. 

Also, I can certainly see where your coming from about the text message possibly coming off as a bit challenging and that we could soften up the delivery there a bit. I'll make sure to report your thoughts and feelings around the notification.

0 Kudos