Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
castlesfloat
Level 4

Is there any way to get Thumbtack data to Hubspot via Zapier or API?

Hi, I'm curious to know if anyone uses Hubspot for sales, and if you have been able to have data from Thumbtack automatically transferred over to Hubspot.

Ex: I use Zapier to have my data from Quickbooks automatically transferred over to Hubspot. 

Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
2 responses
Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

Re: Is there any way to get Thumbtack data to Hubspot via Zapier or API?

Hey @castlesfloat I dug into this and found it isn't an option right now. What data were you looking to transfer over? If it's something we can improve on within our app, I'd love to get the insight.

0 Kudos
castlesfloat
Level 4

Re: Is there any way to get Thumbtack data to Hubspot via Zapier or API?

We use Hubspot for our sales and marketing CRM. What I'm looking to do is whenever a new request comes into Thumbtack, to have that data populated in Hubspot for tracking. This keeps my sales dept from having to jump from app to app.

One suggestion I do have outside of this particular issue is to have customers provide at least a email address or contact number so that we can reach out to them Outside of Thumbtack once they've been sent a quote.