Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
PastorHoward
Level 6

It's been a wild ride!

Wish you all well and great success!! Thumbtack is no longer a viable option for me. So, I am unsubscribing as of now.  If at some time in the future, Thumbtack makes decisions that favor a mutual benefit for .longstandingmpros, I may consider. In that the powers to be refuse to listen or consider my concerns, I shallmcontinue via other avenues for customers.

States
1 responses

Re: It's been a wild ride!

@PastorHoward Was there a specific concern or issue that you’d like to possibly discuss or try to work through with us or our support team?

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had to come to this decision, but ultimately want you to make the choices that you feel are best for you and your business. You’ve been a consistent Top Pro every year since 2016 and have an amazing number of positive reviews, and we’d hate to see those pause now. However, if you’ve already made a decision, those accolades that you’ve worked so hard to earn will be here waiting for you should you decide to return. Our teams will also be here, ready to help in any way that we can to get you back up in running.

0 Kudos