Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
AmbitGuy
Level 5

Lead form needs improvements. My ideas.

The form we view containing lead information is not the most efficient in my opinion.

Huge map at the top- Pretty, but takes up far too much space. The name of the city is fine with me.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.56.58 PM.pngTop of page

Then I need to scroll...

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.57.19 PM.png

Great, they need a "headshot". Then, dead space and mostly low priority info... then scroll more....

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.57.35 PM.png

Two of the five items are of high value when deciding whether of not to buy the lead, then... scroll more.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.57.49 PM.png

Finally we get to see how much they have in their budget. This is of high importance to a business person, especially when TT has so many budget minded users. Other info is lower priority. Then,

more scrolling...

Sample images and information. Yes, higher priority. * I didn't do a screen shot to protect this client.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 6.58.30 PM.png

More good info. Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, keep them fingers scrolling...

Can you imagine doing this 20+ times a day? On a laptop or phone?

Please find out from vendors the high priority items for us to quickly determine "pass or play".

I've passed this info on to TT staff, and so far, no changes. I am crazy to care about this? 

Occupations (1)
17 responses

Balloon Twisting

There should be 2 options for clients who want balloon twisting to choose from: Simple balloon twisting (dog, sword, etc.) and complex balloon twisting.

0 Kudos
SDF
Level 5

Please Add A Larger Group than 250

Right now, the maximum number clients are able to enter is 250 & up- I just received a client who said her corporate event was 250 in the query, but then told me it was a large event of 1000 (500 at any one time). I had to tell her that my auto quote was too low and that I would need to charge more to bring in more sound, since that is a large crowd and required quite a bit more equipment. Unfortunately, this appears like I am trying to upsell her, when in reality there is a world of difference between the two numbers.  

Moderator Meckell

Re: Please Add A Larger Group than 250

Thanks for bringing this up @SDF. I'll be sure to pass this along! 

0 Kudos

Customer Questionaire Is Misleading

I'm annoyed at the how the customer questionaire is not consistent with the Pro's pricing information.  For example, the customer's requests come with an option for "basic", "standard", "premium", or "high end".   Why is this an option for the customer if the Pro doesn't have an option to price it?  This makes no sense.  

Another example is for the wedding makeup option.  It asks for how many people, but doesn't state who is in the bridal party. There's no option for the customer to tell us if she is the bride/bridesmaids.  On the Pro's end we only have the option to list a base price (again, no option for pricing "basic" to "high end" option). The quotes 100% of the time are incorrect. 

Then there's mileage. There should be a way to add in $/mile.

2018-11-16 14_40_43-Pro Inbox Beta – Thumbtack.png"High End" quoted for $80.2018-11-16 14_44_56-Price.pngOnly option for pricing is per person.2018-11-16 14_50_23-Best Makeup Artists near 94611 - Thumbtack.pngLack of options means lack of communication.

Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Re: Customer Questionaire Is Misleading

We don't want it in any way to be misleading @Themakeupconnec. All of these suggestions are super helpful and I'll be sure to pass them along. Thanks for reaching out! 

0 Kudos
Johnjr
Level 6

Well misleading is not the point that I was getting to , the point is I don't even know what I'm supposed to be quoting on half the time the request form is incomplete and not customer friendly IEEE somebody that doesn't know about construction or Home improvement it doesn't know to write what you really need done in the message box that's the point
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Johnjr what questions are incomplete or missing? Are they questions that are already on the form and the customer isn't filling them out? 

0 Kudos
Johnjr
Level 6

That wasn't the main point the main point is the questionnaire request form is incomplete half the time I do not know what I'm even supposed to quote on it's not customer friendly listen to someone who doesn't use thumbtack regularly
Johnjr
Level 6

The request form is incomplete, the scope of work options are vague, there is nowhere for a description expect the message section and only people who have used Thumbtack before know to put it there. I would say 50 percent of my requests I don't have a clue what they need which makes me wonder how you guys can determine what the lead is worth?
0 Kudos