results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Bjh262
Level 4

Lead location

Why am I getting leads 100s of miles from me? I set my preference for each task to a specific range. Still getting leads from states away. Frustrating to go through 30-40 leads that like that each day
Occupations (1)
0 Kudos
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Lead location

Happy you reached out @Bjh262! I looked into your account and found that you have the advanced setting, Suggest jobs near my travel area, turned on and that's why you're getting requests outside of your travel preferences. To turn this off, just go to your services and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see advanced settings. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! 

0 Kudos

So I just click the Jobs header and 14 jobs pop up, All over New England!!!!!   I check the Advanced feature, nope...nothing's changed there.

Go through a couple of Services, for my geographical areas....nope, nothing's changed there!  I'm not going to Pass on thes jobs, as i don't want any algorithims reading my choices incorrctly.

They're all listed as 'Partial Match'

What gives???

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@AutumnElectric we do send partial matches to your jobs tab because there are times when a job that doesn't match your preferences might be something that you can do. You have the option to pass on these jobs or send the customer a quote. 

0 Kudos