Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Nocturna
Level 5

New category?

I often get requests for dance teachers and choregraphers because people's only options are "wedding dance lessons", "private dance lessons" and "dance entertainment".

I only provide preformers/entertainers, so I have to fight charges because poeple are submitting under the wrong service type. Perhaps "private dance lessons" can be changed to "dance instruction and choregraphy" or a new service for a chorerographed routine can be added to fix this?

This person clearly wants a choreographer, but submitted under "dance entertainment":

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 1.27.25 PM.png

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: New category?

@Nocturna thanks for pointing this out. I can definitely see how adding a new category for this or maybe differentiating the filters or questions asked of the customer could be useful. I'll be passing along your thoughts and example on this. Additionally, I want to add that if you've been getting charged for contacts like this that are incorrect or in the wrong category that you can always reach out to us. If you'd be able to send me a direct message with the customer's name on the example you've given here I'd like to look into it for you. 

0 Kudos
Nocturna
Level 5

Re: New category?

It was refunded a little while ago. While this always gets solved, it is an extra step we must go through fairly regularly.

0 Kudos