Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted
JDiaz
Level 4

Not enough customers that require Electrical services

Im not getting any hits in San Diego county
Occupations (2)
States
0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Not enough customers that require Electrical services

@JDiaz I found that jobs are being created in your area. I wonder if things just may be appearing a bit differently than you're used to with Instant Match on some of your services. With Instant Match on Thumbtack is sending your information out automatically for you when a job is created that matches your preferences. When your information is sent out to customers the only time you’ll be notified is in your inbox when the customer chooses to respond. If your information is sent out and the customer doesn’t respond it won’t be a lead you’re notified of, this is to help you concentrate more on the ones that specifically reached out to you first. Some of your services don't have Instant Match on so you'll likely still see jobs being created to quote on in your Jobs page, but it will be less since you have some of them with it on.  

I hope this helps, if you have further questions about these things feel free to reach out to me in a direct message.

0 Kudos