Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
topic id 4155: Rates for Yoga Instructors in Los Angeles
Highlighted
raysdesign
Level 1

Promoting My Services

I am an accessories designer. I do custom work starting with design all the way through making the final product (I do it all).  Although I'm registered as a designer, Thumbtack will suggest related jobs to me such as "Al is looking for a leatherworker in Decatur." Leatherwork was not offered as an option when I initially indicated my services. How can I indicate the range of services I offer? I've noticed there is a first tier set of services and then there is a second tier set of services that Thumbtack will connect me with but I cannot choose for myself. 

0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Promoting My Services

Thanks for reaching out @raysdesign. Leatherwork isn't a category we offer at this time, so that's interesting you got a request for that. Was the request for something else and the customer then indicated that they wanted leatherwork?

As far as adding other services; if they're offered on Thumbtack, you're able to add them to your profile. Just go to the services section of your profile and scroll all the way to the bottom, you'll see "add service" From there, type in the service you offer and if it's a category we have, it will pop up. If there's a service you offer that we don't have a category for on Thumbtack, let us know 
here. We love feedback! 

0 Kudos