results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
sweetmusic
Level 5

Re: Welcome to the Thumbtack Community!

It would be great if you guys could tweak the offered services page.  I teach mandolin-family instruments: mandolin, mandola, mandocello and mandobass and there are no options for those.  I also teach violin and viola, and there's nothing available for that.

Also, recently a student tried to leave a review for me, but couldn't navigate your review system.  Can you streamline that and make it a one-click deal?  She was required to create an account which she didn't want to do.

1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Welcome to the Thumbtack Community!

Hi there @sweetmusic I'm happy you reached out. I'll be sure to send in your feedback directly to our Product Team about adding these categories. Although changes aren't made overnight, know that we're listening.

Was the student who was trying to review you a student who didn't hire you off of Thumbtack? If so, she wouldn't need to create an account to leave a review. If she clicks on your review link it will prompt her to rate you and then will ask for her name and email address. We just ask for that info so we can keep track of who's leaving the review. I get how it could come off as creating an account but you can assure her that's not the case. Let me know if you have any other questions about this. 

0 Kudos