results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Meckell

Re: Confusion

Hey @Lisa_Pope let me look into this and get you some answers. Go ahead and send me a private message with the name of the customer and I'll get looking. 

0 Kudos
Winderson
Level 4

Monitoring

There should be more frequent monitoring of customers, since many ask a single question and we are charged for it. There are those who come in contact once and fa, in positive and negative reviews, how can we be punctuated if we do not spend our final value through a conversation or a real cleaning service.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wreach
Level 6

Receiving requests out of my area

I would like to know why I am receiving requests, from other states. KY, IN, IL.... I know I have put a 25 mile radius in for jobs. From my Dayton Ohio address. This has never been an issue until recently. Anybody know???
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Receiving requests out of my area

@Wreach I noticed that you have the advanced setting on to Suggest jobs near my travel area. That's why you're getting jobs outside of your specified area. To turn that off, just go to your services page and scroll down to your advanced settings. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos