Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?

Re: Let's talk about your profile

I would like Thumbtack to list higher price point ranges because they are way too low for industry standards for a wedding planner. You need to make this change do couples can see a planner is more value and cost than $500-$1,000 for full service planning! It should be upwards of 2,800 for partial and 4,000 for full service. Wedding day management is typically 1,000 and up, mine is 1450. These couples expect full service for low budget of $1,000 and want it all. It’s just not realistic for us. I’ve never booked one gig and I’ve been trying for years. Please help us!!
0 Kudos
JuanEnrique
Level 4

I develop a ceremony to celebrate a divorce.  This is a service that is not that well known but would be used more if people became aware of its existence.   Even though there is a category for weddings, in which I am listed, but I would also like to see a divorce ceremony service.

Thanks

0 Kudos
angellily
Level 4

Hi, when I first used thumbtack the breed of dog was included in the initial request process. Your team removed this item some time ago. I called to complain and no changes have been made. As a professional dog trainer/walker/sitter, I like to know what breed the dog is when I bid a job. I hope that your team returns that feature to the process.

Thank you!

Highlighted
JayJzz
Level 4

Being able to get more specific as to what type of client / work we are looking for.  I prefer to do work for businesses such as Computer/Network consulting than consumer work.  I get notices every day of consumers that want their printers fixed, the problem is a new printer is cheaper than my service call, I do not want these alerts ....  I want my profile to be more specific. Thank you .. 

Candi
Level 7

If the person wants you to fix the printer, I would. It is a shame you don't sell the printer too. haha

0 Kudos
ShareeWard
Level 1

I think one thing that should be an option....not really on profile, but in general... y'all have where you set rate by how many rooms. Another place sets it by hour. I would prefer by square footage. Even better if you have the option to choose how you want to set the rate that would be awesome.
0 Kudos
NativeEats
Level 2

I dont like the fact that most clients have to be quoted at a minimum of 20 per person, many people in my area are looking for 10 to 15 per person.
robby100
Level 1

Would like to see if people own thier home or they do not. We get a lot of people wanting an estimate on a house that they are looking at buying. I would rather give an esttimte to the owner that owns the home. Not intrested in giving an estimate to someone that is looking at buy the house. 

Marlenecarey
Level 4

In the "Cake" category, more choices should be there. Like cupcakes, cookies, mooses, and dessert tables.
I do Dessert Table set-up, which are great for big weddings and parties.
Crooner
Level 5

Re Karaoke, there should be 2 categories, one for rental of equipment (as is) but another for Karaoke DJ or KJ as some prefer. In that way, I won't waste my time looking at rentals just because there might be a request where they also want an equipment operator or host.
0 Kudos