Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Hankster
Level 10

Re: Why is TT STILL so slow??? Why has all advertising stopped? See, that answered itself!

Not seeing any TV ads in Arizona either. If these ads are being shown on TV what TV shows are they being shown on & at what times of the day? What audience is being targeted with these ads? I would think someone at TT has the answer to that & can jump in on this post & let us know.

DCFGCatering
Level 8

Re: Why is TT STILL so slow??? Why has all advertising stopped? See, that answered itself!

Havent seen a TV AD here in Miami in over a year...

You guys are slipping.

Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Hankster
Level 10

So I guess no one at Thumbtack is able to provide information as to what times these TV ads are shown & on what channels they are on to us? Really? If TV ads are being shown I would think as a company you would be more than receptive & proud to share that information with us. 

@MeckellPlease provide me with a list of air dates and channels for upcoming commercials in my area. I am anticipating this will be met with some inexplicable reason that such information is protected by TT and not available - which will only serve to prove that there are no commercials scheduled. Thank you.