Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33701: Fraudulent leads?
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
andrewm57
Level 1

Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Solved! Jump to solution

Why can't I select a travel/service area for Web Hosting? I know it doesn't need to have an 'area' but I want to only get jobs from my area. I can select area served for Web Design.

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, @andrewm57 Web Hosting is one of our categories that are only offered remotely. With that, you get requests from all over, and as of right now there isn't a travel preferences section for that category. I'll go right ahead and submit your feedback to our Product Team. If you have any other specific questions or concerns about your account, I'm always happy to help! Feel free to send me a private message at any time Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 responses

Re: Why no service/travel area for Web Hosting

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi, @andrewm57 Web Hosting is one of our categories that are only offered remotely. With that, you get requests from all over, and as of right now there isn't a travel preferences section for that category. I'll go right ahead and submit your feedback to our Product Team. If you have any other specific questions or concerns about your account, I'm always happy to help! Feel free to send me a private message at any time Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos