Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Pencil001
Level 4

dog walking pros

it has been a long time since i have got any leads for my services is there any dog pros in the east bay california ?

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: dog walking pros

@Pencil001 I took a look through your account to see what tips I could give, and here's what I've found. First is that your prices are not yet finalized for customers to see when looking at you through Search Results. To check the prices you offer and make them live just log in and visit this page, and then when you're done be sure to hit "post prices". 

Your profile is awesome, with some great pictures to bring customers in. Next, I would recommend working towards getting more reviews. These are the biggest determining factor for customers when they are choosing to reach out to and hire. The good news is you can have up to 10 reviews from customers outside of Thumbtack by sharing your public review link with them! 

Last is to see if there's anywhere in your preferences or travel area that could possibly be expanded.

0 Kudos
Pencil001
Level 4

Re: dog walking pros

ok made my prices live but they do vary depending 

on length of walk.