results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Moderator Jordan

Re: Pausing Leads/If I wnat leads in a section not mentioned??

@mbaworking4You happy to hear someone pointed you in our direction and we've been able to help out with their landscaping business. Unfortunately, Life Insurance isn't a service category on Thumbtack. We had it at one point, but found it wasn't a good fit for our platform. So while we won't be able to have you on Thumbtack, wish you the best of luck with your Life Insurance business. 

0 Kudos
greggmicillo
Level 1

Re: Pausing Leads

I need to pause the leads from my account as well, so if I deactivate and reactivate once I am ready, will all my reviews and information still be there?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Pausing Leads

Great question @greggmicillo! If you deactivate your account, your reviews, profile, and all of your information will still be there once you reactivate Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos

Ramses

good afternoon. I wrote to him because I do not know how to close the application with you. I followed the raisins to put myself on or off line. and yet all this week I have been receiving requests and emails from user services. which I CAN NOT ATTEND since I have a project and it will occupy me for a long time. I even deleted the application from my iPhone. and still they continue arriving mails. they are also deducting all those contacts from my bank account. I need my account closed. I will go to the bank to block them so that they do not continue to deduct money from my account. since he did not authorize more the discounts that you are making me. I need a refund of my money. of all this last week. and that I rejected all the contacts and still they discount me. I demand a solution.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Ramses

@Pabonremodeling I'm happy you reached out! Deleting the app from your phone doesn't deactivate your account, so that's why you're still getting emails and contacts from customers. I apologize for any confusion. I went ahead and deactivated your account, the notifications should come to a complete stop within the next 24 hours. If you decide to use us again in the future, reach out to us so we can reactivate your account and make sure you understand how it works. If you have any further questions about your account, please send me a private message. 

0 Kudos
disilver
Level 1

Deactivation

I set up a profile yesterday.  I started receiving inquiries right away.  I am currently locked into a contract and will be for several weeks.  How do I keep my profile, but deactivate it so that I do not receive inquiries until my contract runs out? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

Re: Deactivation

Congrats on being busy! A great work around would be to block out this time on your account calendar. This way you won't receive any jobs requests for times you're already taken: https://help.thumbtack.com/article/pro-calendar, just make sure to uncheck the box next to My availability is flexible. Match me with as many jobs as possible

On top of this, you can also turn off notifications for the time being by logging in and going here: https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/notifications

Let me know if you have any questions!

FitNick
Level 1

Deactivating old profile

Greetings All, 

Im brand new to actually using Thumbtack. I guess about 4 years ago i started creating haf a profile, and stopped or forgot about it and its still on here. Ive fully created one i do like and use, and dont want the other one up. Especially dont want leads sent to it. 

Does anyone know how to deactivate one profile, without effecting the other?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Coach Nick

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Deactivating old profile

Hi @FitNick I can get this taken care of for you! Go ahead and send me a private message with the email address to the account that you're wanting to be deactivated Smiley Happy 

Lisa_Pope
Level 6

Lead Closure

Does anyone else find it frustrating not knowing when a lead has been awarded or is no longer active?

Thumbtack,  please ask your customers for better follow-up. Not only does it let professionals like myself, not waste  precious and valuable time and it is a good busines practice.

0 Kudos