Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 23817: Model of when you get charged
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
catmaven
Level 6

Got Hired Finally

Just wanted to let you folks know that after a complete TT hiring stall in 2019 thus far, I was hired for something not entirely meeting my job parameters. I brought the client over to what services I will do  by changing client's mind. This was about boarding his dog at my house (I live in a condo that doesn't allow this) and going with outbound pet sitting visits. Client's dad also has a pet in my territory.

Occupations (1)
States
5 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Got Hired Finally

This is awesome @catmaven, congrats!

0 Kudos
catmaven
Level 6

Hold the conefetti and horns, Meckel! That ps was CANCELED this morning. This makes the second one this week--must be a record. At least this year I have a cancellation fee in place for this contingency. Now how do I tell TT that I don't want the review I typed up sent after the sit was supposed to be over on 2-24? Couldn't seem to find a page for that. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@catmaven I'm sorry to hear about that! When you create that review request, there isn't a way to reverse it. Were you able to reschedule the job with the customer or do you think that they'd come to you in the future?

0 Kudos
catmaven
Level 6

The client is planning a trip next month. But I may have have conflicts with a diabetic cat and the medical needs come first. The two locations would require extensive travel from my end. Haven't got back to the customer on this, as I don't remember the exact dates he wants. When I had this problem before about too-soon reviews and then a cancellation, I asked CS and they reversed it for me.

0 Kudos
catmaven
Level 6

Me again. Have been complaining that everything went south after December. Took a look at my profile and notice that my website was still listed. Had it taken doen a couple months ago as it had netted me nada. Am getting a new one done. So if anyone checked my site and saw that it was removed, the impresssion might have been that I'm untrustworthy.

I deleted the site till I can get the domain name onto my new one.

0 Kudos