Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
topic id 16031: Fixed Rates vs Hourly Rates
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
Highlighted
K-9
Level 6

Re: My Post removed

Kristilynn, the operant word there is "USED to BE". 

0 Kudos
K-9
Level 6

YOU'VE GOT To Be KIDDING ! Would Someone Please like to Tell me WHY My Post was Removed??? What Happened to the Free and Open Exchange of Ideas ??? 

DJStevie
Level 9

@K-9 

Don't feel bad. I've had quite a few posts/comments deleted because "it violated the guidelines". I totally agree with you of Free and Open Exchange of Ideas. As Pros in this Forum, I thought we are supposed to help other Pros. But because of possible deletion of comments/posts, I don't comment as much as I did in previous months.

BAD LEADS

I guess Thumbtack is not fond of criticism as my last post has now disappeared after I received a private message from Kameron implying I was being too critical. I had just asked the community if others were receiving Leads under the Promote option that are not anywhere near where you have your travel area set? I received, and was charged, for Leads from Indiana and Ohio when I clearly have my profile set up for Southern California.

Moderator Kameron

Re: BAD LEADS

@WInvestigative apologies for the misunderstanding. As I mentioned in my direct message to you, your post had one sentence removed that violated guidelines while the rest of it remained intact HERE. I've also responded there as well so we can begin to look into things. I look forward to your direct message.

0 Kudos