Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations

Thumbtack Pros Who Want Videos For Their About me Section!!!!!!!

Thumbtack Pros Who Want Videos For Their About me Section!!!!!!!

My name is Jay,  I'm a freelance videographer. I'm reaching out to professionals on thumbtack to promote a new idea and service. 

I want to offer my services as a videogrpaher to do 1-2 minute about me style videos to help promote existing pro's business profiles. I believe that if clients have the opportunity to "digitally meet" pro's  ahead of time it will drastically help them in their decsion process. 

@Meckell @Kameron I spoke to ashley in customer serivce and she was extremely helpful in giving me some direction. She suggested I reach out to you two specifically to help get the ball rolling. I'm hoping to generate new leads through this thread for existing pros on thumbtack, but I would be even more interested in coming up to one of the HQ's and asking to run this concept up the pipeline. Possibly get hired on by thumbtack as a videographer to provide this service as an official employee or satilite based off of peace rate. Its only a win win for thumback because it would offer a new revenue stream. Im willing to travel all across the country to meet and film pros. Perhaps we could see how it works at a micro level and then go from there to determine the viability a larger scaled operation. 

Here is a sample of one of the videos I did for a roofing company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tG55HIXDYk&t=8s

Im confident that many pros would like and bennifit from this service and would love some help moving this concept forward!!

Please let me know how I can make this happen I think its a win win for everyone. 

for any pros who would like to hire me for this service please contact me directly @801-336-6749 or send me an email at simplymedia86@gmail.com

Occupations (1)
5 responses
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Re: Thumbtack Pros Who Want Videos For Their About me Section!!!!!!!

Hey there @simplymedia86 thanks for reaching out and posting on the Community. I'm happy that you had a good conversation with Ashley and that she sent you our way. The Community is a great way to connect with other pros! 

I really think this is an awesome idea, thanks for sharing it with us. I sent you a private message with more info on how to possibly move further with this. Go ahead and check that out and let me know if you have any other questions. 

VelvetO
Level 6

Hey Jay, great idea and the video is nice. I can see more pro's investing into this for 2019.

Velvet Oasis Events

Thanks I think the concept has good legs and would be a strong play for each pro. Let me know if youre interested and I'll do one for you on the house if you can help me promote the concept. 

Capitalmds
Level 5

simplymedia86@gmail.com so awesome I love it and I will absolutely be contacting you to help add a video to my profile. 

0 Kudos

Thank you! Where are you based out of?
0 Kudos