Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted
Thumbtack Pro and Employee DustiO
Thumbtack Pro and Employee

We're coming to New York and we want to meet our Events pros!

We are hosting an exclusive evening for our Events pros in New York on October 25th!

Meet and network with other events industry pros, Thumbtack team members and Thumbtack co-founder + CEO, Marco Zappacosta.

We'll also have personalized profile consultations and a team there taking new headshots for you, not to mention lots of tips and tricks to help you find even more success on Thumbtack.

This event is entirely free, with an open bar and plenty of appetizers. Tons of free Thumbtack swag, too!

Registration is required, check here for the details and to RSVP. (We also have some incentives for bringing new pros, check the invite for more info!)

See you soon, New York!

IMG_7593 (1).jpg

Occupations (1)
States
10 responses

Re: We're coming to New York and we want to meet our Events pros!

Arrived in the city this morning and enjoying a nice cup of cappucino and this crisp New York air. 

Can't wait to meet all of you tomorrow! Here are some pics from our event in Atlanta - looking forward to making similar memories with our New York pros!

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.29.01 AM.pngMarco Z mingling with our Atlanta prosScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.29.11 AM.pngAllyson moderating a panel of amazing prosScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.29.22 AM.pngCommunity Team membersScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.29.33 AM.pngProfile consultationsScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.29.44 AM.pngWe love our pros!

Any meeting scheduled for Tampa?

@SweetKreations Not sure where we are headed next, but stay tuned here in the community! Hope to get to meet you in real life one of these days!

You didn't even notify us!!!!!! Why am I just now happening to stumble upon this??? You don't even send an email to let us locals know? So 5 days after it's over, I accidentally find out about it???? Wow! Speechless!

0 Kudos

Hi @DefiningImagery! I'm so sorry that we missed you, I would love to have met you in person. We did send out several email invites leading up to the event. And we also posted this to the community 4 weeks ahead of time in case we missed anyone. Have you checked your email settings in your Thumbtack account, as well as your email server settings? Check and make sure that emails from Thumbtack are not being filtered to your junk/spam mail - because we don't want to miss you again!

Keep checking the community for announcements of future events/meetups. Hope to meet you in the future.

Dusti

0 Kudos

Nope! All my settings are turned on and I am receiving everything from TT and nothing is spam. It's really not practical for me to have to wade through everything in the forum, on a daily basis, to see if there will happen to be an event in NY. In 4.5+ yrs with TT, this is only the 2nd time there has been a NY event. TT needs to see to it that everyone is properly notified. I get emails from TT all the time and I did not receive a single notice about this, and it's been on the board for 4 weeks and never came by me. Very upset!

0 Kudos

@DefiningImagery I really am so sorry we missed you! We will be having more events in the future so keep your eyes peeled. Really hope to meet you someday - you are such an amazing pro and your photos are BEAUTIFUL.

Dusti

0 Kudos

Thank you for the compliments. I do feel I have a lot to contribute and I would love to attend an event. Is there something you can check to make sure I am put on a notification list so that doesn't happen again? Thanks.

0 Kudos

You are already doing what you need to do, by making sure your email settings are up to date. The best I can do at this point is to say to keep watching here. We will have more information about Self Made 2019 coming up pretty quick here.  And we will have a lot of info about that over the next few months!

I will be sure to remember you and make sure I personally invite you if we are near you again!!!

Dusti

0 Kudos