Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
topic id 16031: Fixed Rates vs Hourly Rates
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

Welcome to our newest users! (12/17)

15 responses
DNGVideo
Level 5

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (12/17)

My wife and I started our Video Editing and Production services on Thumbtack this year. We are growing slowly in terms of the number of jobs we do and use Thumbtack exclusively to get our jobs & customers.

We actively provide feedback to the TT service reps who pass it on to the products team and are happy to contribute to this platform's success, in anticipation that it will lead to our own success and growth in the video editing and production market.

Thanks!

Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

@DNGVideo thank you so much for sharing!

Highlighted
Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

Also thank you to these pros! You've joined us in the last two weeks and have already posted in our discussions. We'd love to hear more about you - how did you get started in your profession?

@VantagePix @Vasyl @VickiGC @VictoriaP @VincentRoazziJr @vrudolph @wandafully @WendeePease @Wildcat23 @Windhaven @Wooddefender @woodturner529 @Xtremqueen @YG @Zheesavage @ZONACPA
wandafully
Level 5

I got started professionally 2 years ago when I finally was brave enough to learn and do something I truly enjoy end love . After failing and being unhappy in so many other fields.
Vasyl
Level 5

I was always passionate about getting myself into shape.
After achieving that I wanted to find a way to help others that’s how I found thumbtack)

I started my photography business in NYC 3 years ago. My sister let me crash on her couch so I didn't have to get a part-time job to support myself. I tried every marketing tactic but what ended up working the most was Thumbtack and cold emails. Today, I fly around the country and the world for my clients, some of which were acquired through TT. Thanks for helping me launch. People will hire if they can get in touch with whom they're looking for.

VantagePix
Level 4

Thank you very much!!!

Kind Regards
Amanda & Bryan
Vantage Photography