Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
topic id 16038: Quote pricing calculations
topic id 16031: Fixed Rates vs Hourly Rates
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 578: Only Pay For Contacted Leads?
Highlighted
Community Manager LydiaH
Community Manager

Welcome to our newest users! (2/11)

Join me in welcoming our newest users on the online Community! If you’re tagged here, you joined us in the online Community in the last week (though you may have been with Thumbtack for a while). Our goal is to help you connect with other great pros like you and get your questions answered! Take a quick look at my post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We’d love to hear from you. Reply below with how you got started in your profession!

@12 @1stpickhomeimpr @54 @5starsjs @a4solutions @absolut @AdamSuval @AG1 @ahajek @Airbornerentals @All-American @Alldaysealing @arrayer1115 @artguy4hire @Artsy @AthenaCleaning @Audiman1983 @axolagabe @BABartenders @Baileyreeceboyd @BernSh @bethanynyc @BGrunewald @BillGordon @Bingpainting @blackboxusa @Blindman @BobbyMcgee @bobmont @BossLadyTarot @BrianHaggblom @BrianM @BrightCleaning @BrothasKeepa @CANDYPHOTOS2019 @CassieLDuffy @centauro @ChristieRealtor @ckeller @Claudius @Cleaning4You @climb5175 @cmcalloway @daleyeager @danielsullivan @dantricarico @DaveZeldin @Dawn1416 @deb2019 @Dimples6972 @DJ_Manny @drbsschlars28 @Emilioyepez @FaithHaleh @Fivestar2016 @Framer @Frcdenver @garage @Garrett1029 @ghartloff @Gigi1 @Gilberto @glennys @GPC @gracesgrabbag @Greg_Lyttle @Guz @hgsrconsultant @houstonian @hovotono @Jadelynne @James3 @jancondron @jarett @JB2 @jbbuilders34 @jcoons32 @Jerseyfence @jescott @jessbjerke @Jimel0603 @JJBIGGS2 @joseamendola @Josephlisky @jsquire @juanasim @julesjames @Kae @KarenLockhart @Karina @KatcandanceDC @kbeierle @kkelson @Kory66 @Kpromakep @kyleekelson @leethomas1 @Lilianitasaa14 @LisaDeCamella @Lizet

7 responses

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (2/11)

I have requested to be removed from your memebership - Please do so and discontinue sending me emails. thank you 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Sprayingclean I'm happy to help! I sent you a private message with more info, respond to that when you can. 

0 Kudos

Is there a way that I can still pay per quote? I tried to quote 2 potential customers this evening and I could only quote if I set a budget. Also, I am seeing jobs way outside my travel area that I set up.
Moderator Meckell

@NickCavallaro in order to quote on leads, you do need to have a budget set up.
As far as you getting leads outside of your travel preferences, I want to get that taken care of. Go ahead and send me a private message with the name of the customers in which are outside if your preferences. Once I get that, I'll start looking into your profile. 

Welcome to the Community, we're happy you're here! 

0 Kudos
Oak
Level 4

Hello!
0 Kudos
jescott
Level 4

thank you for the warm welcome to the thumbtack community,
john
Scottoppaving