Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 23817: Model of when you get charged
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 23308: Hefty charge for a dead-lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 17313: Thumbtack pricing for professionals
V-Sing
Level 5

Who changed our displayed pics??

OMG, when I went to check profiles under “singing teachers”, all of the displayed pics are suddenly different!   I even scanned past my own profile because it’s a different picture than my chosen profile pic.  While the pic that is shown is fun, that is not the pic I want people to see first.  How do I change it back and why did you change all those pics in the first place?  Some have heads cut off too.  

Occupations (1)
4 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Who changed our displayed pics??

@V-Sing I took a look at the results in your category/area and the pictures showing up in the search all seem to be in place. Could you possibly take a screenshot of this so that I see what you're seeing?

0 Kudos
V-Sing
Level 5

Well, I cannot speak for others because maybe they like their newly displayed pic. All I know is that they are all different pics now and not what had been there as late as yesterday morning. The larger pic that shows in search (to the left) is not my profile pic and not one that I would have chosen. Somehow that randomly got selected! My profile pic is the smaller pic to the right. How can you make that my display pic, which is the way I set it up in the first place and what has shown since Day 1? Also, how do we get to change the display pic ourselves since it is not the profile pic? If you scroll through the list, you will see that some heads ARE cut off. I see that the pic space is now horizontal instead of vertical. Why did they change and shouldn't we have a say in what we want to show ?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@V-Sing we want to make sure we're on the same page as you and fully understand your concern. Can you send Kameron or I a private message with a screenshot of what your referring to? Once we get that, we can investigate this further. 

0 Kudos
V-Sing
Level 5

After being advised that the pics in search had, indeed, been changed, now they are back to the original display.  I hope it stays!  I don’t like a different pic highlighted unless I get to approve.  

0 Kudos