Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Highlighted
Richard1
Level 4

2 Requests:Fix Thumbtack app for teachers from email / Stop asking for reviews so early

When I get a quote, I have to go on my desktop to answer.  It would be nice if I can respond effectively from my email.  When I try to open the Thumbtack app, it's only for students as if I was a student and not the teacher account.

The other thing is that I get requests to ask for reviews before the person has even decided to hire me!  Only if they've responded.  Even if they ARE hired, I'd wish Thumbtack would wait a few weeks so they can get a good idea of how the service was(piano lessons).  Thank you.

Occupations (1)
States
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: 2 Requests:Fix Thumbtack app for teachers from email / Stop asking for reviews so early

Thanks for reaching out @Richard and for sharing your feedback. One thing I wanted to verify with you is that you have the correct app downloaded, we have one for customers and one for professionals. The customer app has the blue icon and the pro app has the black icon. Which one are you using? 

0 Kudos
DPT
Level 6

Re: 2 Requests:Fix Thumbtack app for teachers from email / Stop asking for reviews so early

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I want to say that I think it is too difficult for customers to book a pro. Too many steps. They should have a window pop up when a customer responds that says book now. and a field that says date and time and go thats all all these other steps frustrates customers. I know from experience with them.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

This is great feedback @DPT, thanks for sharing!