Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted

Background check

Solved! Jump to solution
Lately, I can't send quotes because ask me for updating my background check. Which I already did, and when I go to doing it again, tells me that I already submitted. So, I'm not understand.
Thank you!
Occupations (1)
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Windy
Level 1

Re: Background check

Solved! Jump to solution
Having the same problem, when I am sending quotes, it asked me to do a background check, but I have already sent it, on my profile it also showed that it was done
0 Kudos
62 responses
Moderator Jordan

Solved! Jump to solution

Hey there, it generally takes around 7 - 14 business days for Checkr to run your background check and then for us to receive those results to look over. I have some more insight, but I don't want to share account info publicly, so look out for a private message with more info. Typing it up right after this.

LSCTeach
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Can you post to everyone your insights into the background check taking so long?

It's been 10 days since I got my results back form Checkr, that I was clear. I would like it posted in my Thumbtack profile. Is there a way to expedite this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

Hello @LSCTeach, your results were still in processing here on our end. I'm happy to let you know that I was able to just verify your results and have the badge added to your profile.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same problem. I submitted my update 90 days ago and I still can't send a quote.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi @mykaelleigh90 I'm sorry for the delay. I'm looking into your account right now and will send you a private message with more info. Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I havent been able to send quotes neither,and its says my background got checked already so idont understand why it keeps telling me that i need to a background check again
0 Kudos
Moderator Jordan

Solved! Jump to solution

@Juciyggmakeup I did some digging, reached out to our team who runs background checks, and you're now good to go! Let me know if you run into any problems logging in and I can send you a reset email password.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I also did my background check months ago and the results still have not returned.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Clint_Alexander I'm going to look into this and see what's going on. I'll send you a direct message here soon with any info I find. 

0 Kudos