results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: Background check

I am experiencing the same problem. I submitted my update 90 days ago and I still can't send a quote.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi @mykaelleigh90 I'm sorry for the delay. I'm looking into your account right now and will send you a private message with more info. Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos
Bjohns
Level 4

I can send the quote I just nobody wants to work with me I probably wouldn't either I can get on the Air Force bases for military but I can't use thumbtack
0 Kudos

I havent been able to send quotes neither,and its says my background got checked already so idont understand why it keeps telling me that i need to a background check again
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Jordan

@Juciyggmakeup I did some digging, reached out to our team who runs background checks, and you're now good to go! Let me know if you run into any problems logging in and I can send you a reset email password.

0 Kudos

I also did my background check months ago and the results still have not returned.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Clint_Alexander I'm going to look into this and see what's going on. I'll send you a direct message here soon with any info I find. 

0 Kudos
Gabbygirl
Level 2

I have done my background check as well and it says that I’m clear. So when will I be able to send out quotes, because I’m getting a lot of people wanting my services.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Gabbygirl Go ahead and send me a DM with your account email address. I'll look into your account and get you answers as soon as i can. 

0 Kudos
Windy
Level 1

Having the same problem, when I am sending quotes, it asked me to do a background check, but I have already sent it, on my profile it also showed that it was done
0 Kudos