results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Meckell

Re: Background checks still not processing

@Kab518 I sent you a private message with more info about your situation. Go ahead and check that out when you can and respond there with any further questions. 

0 Kudos

Hello, I am also having a problem with the background check not working, I've done it several times and was sent an email saying it was clear but I am still asked on my profile to take it again

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@ewilliamsphotos I was able to get your account cleared and badged. Apologies for the trouble, and let us know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos
RandLinvest
Level 4

I am having the same issue. Received an email saying I was clear, but it is still telling me to take a background check when I log in and will not let me respond to jobs. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@RandLinvest I'll be taking a closer look into this and following up shortly. Keep an eye out for a direct message from me here soon.

0 Kudos
WriterMary
Level 4

Same thing with my account: I got the Checkr results within minutes of sending the background info. But I still can't respond to jobs.

It's almost a week. That's not as long as some of the posts here! But it's frustrating.

How long is the normal wait? Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

Thanks!
Mary
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Thanks for reaching out about this @WriterMary! This has been taken care of and you can move forward with responding to jobs. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. 

0 Kudos
WriterMary
Level 4

Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
BCIconstruct
Level 4

Background checks still not processing

Hello! I am confused about my next step. I have completed the background check and went to check that it was completed and everything says clear. However, the system keeps telling me I need to take one before I can do anything? I am really wanting to send quotes out, but this is causing me to miss out on potential opportunities. Do I need to do anything on my end to get this cleared? Thank you for your help!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@BCIconstruct I am looking into this for you - can you send me the email address that you used to take the background check? Thanks!