results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Moderator Meckell

Re: Background checks still not processing

Thanks for reaching out about this @WriterMary! This has been taken care of and you can move forward with responding to jobs. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. 

0 Kudos
WriterMary
Level 4

Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
BCIconstruct
Level 4

Background checks still not processing

Hello! I am confused about my next step. I have completed the background check and went to check that it was completed and everything says clear. However, the system keeps telling me I need to take one before I can do anything? I am really wanting to send quotes out, but this is causing me to miss out on potential opportunities. Do I need to do anything on my end to get this cleared? Thank you for your help!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@BCIconstruct I am looking into this for you - can you send me the email address that you used to take the background check? Thanks!

BCIconstruct
Level 4

Touchofgraceremodeling@gmail.com
0 Kudos
TJ2
Level 4

Hello, I seem to be having this same problem. I took the backgound check, was cleared, waited, and I'm still being asked to complete the background check. I've contacted customer support, however the issues has still not yet been resolved. If I possible did something wrong setting up my account please let me know. Thanks in advance to any assitance with this issue.

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@TJ2 this has been taken care of! You'll now see on your profile that you've completed your background check. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! 

TJ2
Level 4

Thanks for the Help! I really do appriciate it. 

0 Kudos
IrieMon69
Level 4

Same here, completed the background check, got the email saying everything was clear but my profile still tells me I need to start the process. If I attempt to start the process, it tells me that I've already submitted an application.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

David

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@IrieMon69 I've contacted our teams about your account and background check, they should be reaching out to you with an update here soon.

0 Kudos