results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
DJStevie
Level 11

Re: CHECK YOUR RESPONSE TIME - it might be inaccurate and lowering your rank!

@ScottArcangel 

Understood!

I haven't had any leads in almost 3 weeks via Promote, so I don't have a response time during that time span. In my Insights, it is at 100% because of the lack of leads. So I'm ok. I will keep an eye on it though if I do by some miracle, start receiving leads in my inbox again.

DJ Stevie

5-7-2019

@Kameron @DustiO @HansenJC @DJStevie @GeorgeH 

For anybody still interested in this thread...

My problem has not yet been resolved.

Thumbtack has not contacted me.

I've contacted tech support at least 10 times asking about this - case 05908266

Every time I get in touch - I'm told that they are working on it, and someone will be in touch with me very soon.

I would honestly rather get an honest response such as -

"We understand you must be frustrated with this issue, and sorry we haven't resolved it yet. Unfortunately individual Pros tech support issues are a very low priority given all that we have to do, and we may not be able to resolve your problem. We're very sorry this is the case, but it is."

I could understand & respect that, although it would be frustrating.

Being ignored/placated sends a clear enough message though.

HansenJC
Level 10

After reading this thread I now check every response time at the time that it happens. I find myself auditing everything that happens on Thumbtack. Too many things cannot be audited. But response time is one that is critical to our rank.

This issue is what prompted me to make a suggestion that the Job Posters should be ranked based on factors such as response time getting back to a pro and the number of times they have ghosted a pro who paid to try to schedule a phone conversation without the Job Posters phone number. If response time is critical to a Pro's rank, why does TT not forewarn us that a Job Poster has a very slow response time after we have paid to accept the lead and reply to their thumbclick? If a Job Poster has a high rate of ghosting, then I would judge them to be a poor risk when I choose whether to accept their lead or not.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@ScottArcangel each pros individual situation is indeed a priority. The answer they are giving you is accurate. They are very much working on it and once they have a resolution, they will be in touch with you. Some situations take time to fix, and this seems to be one of them. Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Meckell 

Thanks again Meckell.

But if I've responded to every single lead - and the insights are showing that I've only responded to 98% of them this month, I would imagine it would be quite easy to just pinpoint the one that Thumbtack thinks I haven't responded to - and tell me which one it is.

That much seems simple.

I just don't have any confidence that 1) it will ever be resolved, and 2) that anybody will ever contact me.

I'll still use the site, as I'm doing well on it... just disheartening. But I'll try to stay optimistic. Let's hope my next update isn't in another 45 days to say that it's still not fixed, and still nobody has reached out to me!

@Kameron  @HansenJC @Meckell @DustiO @DJStevie 

If anybody's still following along - today marks 60 days. No one has contacted me. My response time continues to be drastically incorrect.

I've dropped in rankings in my market from 1st or 2nd, down to 7th or 8th. Much fewer leads.

I've been assured that someone will be in touch.

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Hi @ScottArcangel I'm sorry for your frustration with the time frame of some issues - as you can imagine as a business owner, things do need to be prioritized and some issues will take longer to get to than others. However, it does look like you've spoken with several agents and moderators who have all looked into your case. As soon as there is news specifically on that report, you will be notified.

I took a few moments to look through your profile and insights and your response time is extremely fast and is far and above your competition. I haven't been following your case from the beginning - but it looks to be good - and your quick response time demonstrates your dedication to great service!

That being said - have you tried simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and deleting cache and cookies? I have spoken with a few pros who were getting delayed notifications and when they uninstalled/reinstalled/updated the app the issue was resolved (this could be what you are experiencing - so it seems like you are responding immediately, but maybe the notification was delayed...). You may have already tried this, but it is worth a shot! Let me know!

Dusti

Thanks @DustiO  - appreciate your comments, and the suggestion!

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@ScottArcangel Let me know if it works!!!

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 11

@ScottArcangel 

Thanks for updating. I thought that this thread fell by the wayside.

Any updates from @DustiO suggestions(clearing cache, etc)? I've tried it on my end, and it doesn't work Just wondering if it works on your end.

DJ Stevie 7-2-2019

0 Kudos