results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Re: CHECK YOUR RESPONSE TIME - it might be inaccurate and lowering your rank!

@ScottArcangel Were you able to try uninstalling/deleting cache and cookies/reinstalling? If so, did that make any difference?

And thank you for asking about TackMasters! We don't have anything on the calendar yet for your area, but keep checking here in the community!

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@ScottArcangel 

Thanks for updating. I thought that this thread fell by the wayside.

Any updates from @DustiO suggestions(clearing cache, etc)? I've tried it on my end, and it doesn't work Just wondering if it works on your end.

DJ Stevie 7-2-2019

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

@ScottArcangel I feel your pain! We are bombarded by TT to do things to improve our rank and then it gets little attention from TT. In the business world, 60 days is forever. Good Luck.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
HansenJC
Level 10

Response time is wrong! I want that changed!

@Meckell @Kameron 

I just accepted a lead and the request from the Job Poster was to call her on the phone. So I called her and spoke by phone.

But the TT system does not recognise that by accepting the lead, I have paid a rather significant amount to get her phone number and call her. But the program seems to think the only way to score a touchdown is to type a message into the system.

I want my score changed!

Let's stop playing this like a game.

This is adversely impacting my profile rank and that will cost me jobs.

There is NOTHING in the TT instructions that say I must type a message in order to be counted as responding to the Job Poster.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Moderator Kameron

Re: Response time is wrong! I want that changed!

@HansenJC If you'll send me a direct message including the customer's name on the contact that you're referring to, I'd be happy to look into this and clear things up.

0 Kudos