Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
sergio
Level 4

Customer view profile

Solved! Jump to solution
Why is it that in my customer view profile it won't let me put in my price. It says contact for price.
Also where it should say "ask for quote no obligation ", it says this " pro may not be a good match" "See more pros"
States
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator taylor

Re: Customer view profile

Solved! Jump to solution

@sergio I took a moment to look over your account. It looks like you offer a lot of great services, some of which are categories that we don't usually set pricing for due to the fact that they are projects a pro usually needs to see before they are able to set a price to it. You can let your customers know in your profile message that with some projects you'll need to do an in-person estimate in order to provide a quote. To speak to your other concern, that is a message a customer will see when you don't have your preferences set. By setting your preferences, you can target the right jobs based on more specific factors and your customer will know if your a good fit for their project.  

0 Kudos
3 responses

Solved! Jump to solution
I have no idea! But things happen for a reason sometimes it’s better that they don’t know your price. Because it makes them go into your page and search for you! Just set up a budget for the week .
Highlighted
Moderator taylor

Solved! Jump to solution

@sergio I took a moment to look over your account. It looks like you offer a lot of great services, some of which are categories that we don't usually set pricing for due to the fact that they are projects a pro usually needs to see before they are able to set a price to it. You can let your customers know in your profile message that with some projects you'll need to do an in-person estimate in order to provide a quote. To speak to your other concern, that is a message a customer will see when you don't have your preferences set. By setting your preferences, you can target the right jobs based on more specific factors and your customer will know if your a good fit for their project.  

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
@Serge: “Setting preferences” and “Target” is another way of saying “Promote”.
0 Kudos