results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
shalimar1208
Level 4

Do the prospective clients see your profile and what you're charging

Solved! Jump to solution
I get this pop-up that the client has chosen me over everybody else and then when you respond they asked what's your charge do they not see your profile and when I try to put in my profile it doesn't allow me to what is going on here
Occupations (2)
States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Do the prospective clients see your profile and what you're charging

Solved! Jump to solution

@shalimar1208 some pros will not be able to show their pricing depending on the category they're in. However, for your dog training service prices are available. I found in your settings that your pricing is not quite live yet for customers to see. To do this just visit your services page: https://www.thumbtack.com/services/. Click on Dog Training, then on "edit" next to Prices. Last, adjust them as needed and click on save, and your prices will then be shown to customers in the Search Results page.

0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Do the prospective clients see your profile and what you're charging

Solved! Jump to solution

@shalimar1208 some pros will not be able to show their pricing depending on the category they're in. However, for your dog training service prices are available. I found in your settings that your pricing is not quite live yet for customers to see. To do this just visit your services page: https://www.thumbtack.com/services/. Click on Dog Training, then on "edit" next to Prices. Last, adjust them as needed and click on save, and your prices will then be shown to customers in the Search Results page.

0 Kudos