Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
JoeB131
Level 7

Double Leads

Okay, something I am seeing a lot of..  I reject a job, usually because I'm overbooked.  then a couple minutes later, I see the SAME person asking for availablity, and I have to reject them again.   I'm not sure why the system is doing this.  

States
0 Kudos
11 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Double Leads

That's odd @JoeB131, let's see what's going on. Are you getting multiple email notifications for the same job as well? 

0 Kudos
JoeB131
Level 7

@Meckell I don't get email notifications, I get notifications through the APP on my phone   

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@JoeB131 can you send me a private message with the names of the customers this is happening with? 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

Here's a double lead that just came into my Jobs Tab. Same Job Poster, two different cities. I won't bid on it because of travel distance for both cities, but this is what are seeing as of late.

DJ Stevie 5-16-2019

Screenshot_2019-05-16 Jobs.png

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@DJStevie it looks like the customer updated the city of their event. When that happens, it creates another job in the Jobs tab. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

So, with this Job Poster posting twice, not that I will bid, but if I did bid on both of them, there is a possibility of my getting charged twice?

DJ Stevie 5-16-2019

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@DJStevie in instances like this, pros will only be charged one time if they are contacted by that customer twice. 

0 Kudos
JoeB131
Level 7

@Meckell Unfortunately, I can't because I already deleted them.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@JoeB131 just to clarify, are these jobs coming in through your Jobs tab or are they customers reaching out to you directly? 

0 Kudos