results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Mkat4464
Level 6

Error trying to add reviews from Facebook

Solved! Jump to solution
I have reached out to support without any success of a response to the email and text I sent. I linked my Facebook reviews to add to my profile and the number of reviews my profile shows is inaccurate. Before I added the reviews from Facebook, I had 23 Thumbtack customer reviews. It still says 23 reviews when it should be about 10 more. I want to know what happened to the original reviews.

I thought Thumbtack offered 24 hour support to their pros. I have not received one response.

0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Error trying to add reviews from Facebook

Solved! Jump to solution

@Mkat4464 sorry that you haven't received a response back on this. When importing reviews pros can import up to 10 of the most recent reviews from their Facebook business profile. When it comes to any reviews that come from outside of Thumbtack we only allow the most recent 10 to be displayed at a time. So the reviews that you pulled over from Facebook have now replaced the others before it that came from customers outside of the site.

0 Kudos
18 responses
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Mkat4464 sorry that you haven't received a response back on this. When importing reviews pros can import up to 10 of the most recent reviews from their Facebook business profile. When it comes to any reviews that come from outside of Thumbtack we only allow the most recent 10 to be displayed at a time. So the reviews that you pulled over from Facebook have now replaced the others before it that came from customers outside of the site.

0 Kudos
Mkat4464
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution
Thanks for your response. You said you only allow 10 outside reviews in the profile. That kind of defeats the whole purpose doesn’t it? When you link your Facebook reviews you think you will are going to add more. Which would increase that number. It’s very misleading. The off site reviews I previously had are customer reviews that I took the time to ask my clients to write. They should also be displayed. I thought I would be adding more when it said to link the reviews, that would make sense. I wouldn’t have done it had I known that it would delete my other reviews. Is there any way to remedy this???
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Mkat4464 I've just sent you a direct message about this. I'll be looking further into this for you and keep you posted once I have an update.

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution
I have been trying to add reviews from facebook but it just wont allow it. It shows my page but wont let me click on my business page reviews. What am i doing wrong
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Thepixiedusters I'd be happy to see if we can get it to work for you. If you can direct message me with a screenshot of where you're running into trouble that would be best.

0 Kudos
WasteKnot
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

I've linked my facbook reviews when I first set up my thumbtack profile. At the time I only had 4, now that I have 6 I keep trying to add them to Thumbtack with the response "Looks like the page has already been imported". Why won't it update if it's supposed to take the 10 most recent reviews?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@WasteKnot when pros import their Facebook reviews they can do so only one time, and it will not be something that updates as you gain more reviews on your Facebook page. If you'd had 15 reviews it would then have only taken the 10 most recent when you pulled them over. I'm sorry that this was not more clear at the time you imported.

0 Kudos
WasteKnot
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Oh... that's pretty lame. No that was not expressed when Thumbtack was hounding me to add reviews daily.

0 Kudos
TMF_fitness
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution

Good evening... 

I'm having the same issue with importing my FB reviews. I logged in and it only took one out of the 9 reviews I have. Is there a ways from me to import the rest of them?

0 Kudos