Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Meckell

Re: Error trying to add reviews from Facebook

Solved! Jump to solution

That's odd @TMF_fitness, let's get this figured out. We allow you to get up to 10 reviews, so they all should've transferred over. Did you get any type of error message when importing them? Do all your reviews on your Facebook have a star rating?

0 Kudos
TMF_fitness
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Two posts have star ratings, but the one it pulled doesn’t have any star rating on my page.
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@TMF_fitness Facebook recently changed the format from their reviews from star ratings to positive or negative recommendations. Since Thumbtack still uses the star-rating system, we can’t support these newer reviews from Facebook. You can still import 1 to 5 star reviews that were left before Facebook made this change. I checked your profile to see that the one from Facebook has a 5 star rating. Is it possible that the only one that imported was the only one on your Facebook page with a star rating?

0 Kudos
Grinderstump
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
I had the same happen with my profile, it only pulled 3 reviews over, with no errors. I'm not sure how to correct this.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@Grinderstump that's odd, let's see what's going on! Let's have you try importing them once more. If you get any errors, please take screenshots of it and send them my way. Let me know if this works for you!

0 Kudos
Grinderstump
Level 4

Solved! Jump to solution
Thanks Meckell, do I need to do this from a laptop, or will the phone app do this?
0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@Grinderstump while this should work in a number of instances. Using a desktop and chrome would produce the best functionality. 

0 Kudos

Solved! Jump to solution

I'm having the same trouble, except when I try to add my Facebook reviews, I get an error stating, "We didn't find a Facebook Page." I have my FB business page added to my Thumbtack profile. What else do I need to do so that Thumbtack "finds" it?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@CLNVideoPhoto let's have you start by going through these troubleshooting steps. If that still doesn't fix the issue, then please send me a private message with a screenshot of the error you're getting. We'll get this figured out! 

0 Kudos