results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
JBreines
Level 4

Error trying to add reviews from Google

I am repeatedly trying to upload my alotted 10 Google reviews, and everytime I go through the process, an error notification occurs. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Occupations (1)
States
15 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Error trying to add reviews from Google

Let's see what's going on @JBreines. Can you send us a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to upload those reviews from Google? 

0 Kudos
daves
Level 5

I'm having the same problem. Any guidance?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@daves let's take a look. I'll just need you to send me a direct message and let me know more about where you're running into trouble. 

0 Kudos
daves
Level 5

My Google Reviews seem to be in the correct format but they are still not uploading. Any ideas anyone?

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hey there @daves were you able to send Kameron a private message with more info? A screenshot showing where you're getting an error will be super helpful! 

0 Kudos
daves
Level 5

@Meckell- Yes, I sent Kameron a private message with a screen shot. He shared that the format of the recommendations needed to include reviewer name, date, rating, and review text...which all my google ratings do so I am still confused about this process.

Moderator Kameron

@daves I got your most recent DM with answers to my last set of questions. I'll continue to respond and troubleshoot with you there. 

@Meckell, it used to be that you had no ability to add reviews from other sites on to Thumbtack for yourself. In fact, if someone wrote you a review who didn't hire you through tt, tt would automatically delete one of your already posted reviews, if you received more than 10 non -thumbtack hired reviews. Is this no longer the case, and we are now able to import reviews from other sites? Please advise. I would hate to try to initiate this process, only to find that it over rights other reviews that I already have.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kameron

@needsmorecoffee pros can have up to 10 reviews from customers that were not through Thumbtack. Whether that be through importing reviews from Facebook, Google, or by sharing their public profile review link. We'll only display the 10 most recent reviews from non-Thumbtack customers on a pro's profile.

0 Kudos